Welcome to the ISAP2022 registration site. Please read the following information before you register.
Manuscript Submission Deadline – 29 May 2022
Notification of Paper Acceptance – 22 July 2022
Final Paper Submission Date – 12 August 2022
1) Author registration:
-By August 5, 2022, each accepted ISAP2022 paper needs to complete a full registration. You should use the Invoice Number found in the PDF invoice e-mailed to you at registration (starts with AES20) as the registration number to complete the final paper upload process in EDAS. If you have lost the e-mail the invoice can also be downloaded from the account you created with Academic Event Services when you registered. After login go to conference->account->orders and select ViewInvoice for your registration order to download the PDF format invoice.
-A full registration covers two (2) presented papers. A student registration covers one (1) presented papers.
-The presenter of a paper must be an author of the paper.
2) ISAP2022 Registration fees:
– All registration fees are in Australian Dollars.
– Registration discounts are offered for IEEE and IEICE members. Please provide your membership number during registration. If you are registering as a student please submit a copy of your current student identification card during the registration process.
– A student registration does not include the conference banquet.
* Banquet tickets (for students and guests) can be purchased separately.
Early Bird Registration (by 12th August 2022)
Student Member $699
Full Member $899
Extra paper $500
Normal Registration (by 30th September 2022)
Student Member $800
Full Member $1000
Late Registration (from 1st October 2022)
Student Member $900
Full Member $1100
3) Cancellation policy of ISAP2022 registration:
– Cancellations before 12th August 2022 will be subject to charge 20% of registration fee
– Cancellations before 30th September 2022 will be subject to charge 50% of registration fee
– No refund will be made for cancellations after 30th September 2022.
– No refund will be provided if the delegate is unable to attend the conference because a visa is not issued.
– No refund will be provided if the delegate is unable to attend the conference because of travel delays or missed flights.
– No refunds will be provided for no-shows.
– If the physical conference is unable to proceed due to the pandemic the event will proceed on-line. No refunds will be provided.
– We suggest you have travel insurance to cover all eventualities including the change or format or cancelation of the conference.
– The Australian Government deems the conference to be the supply of a service within Australia and we are required to collect Goods and Services Tax (10%) on all purchases related to the conference regardless of where the purchase is made or the nationality or domicile of the purchaser. Sorry.