A student registration covers no (0) presented papers. If a student is presenting then the paper must be covered by the full registration of another of the papers authors OR the student must have a full registration. A full registration covers up to 2 presented papers.
All registrations include tutorials on December 1st as well as morning and afternoon tea and lunch on each day of the conference. A student registration does not include conference banquet. Banquet tickets can be purchased separately.
|By 30/09/2019||IEEE Member, Early Bird||$880.00|
|By 30/09/2020||CASS Member, Early Bird||$850.00|
|After 30/09/2019||IEEE Member, Regular||$1,000.00|
|After 30/09/2019||CASS Member, Regular||$970.00|
|By 30/09/2020||Non-member, Early Bird||$1,100.00|
|After 30/09/2019||Non-member, Regular||$1,200.00|
|By 30/09/2020||Student, Early Bird||$520.00|
|After 30/09/2019||Student, Regular||$650.00|
Special Terms and Conditions
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., by not including it in IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and IEEE will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice.
- IEEE Web Page on Plagiarism: http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/rights/Plagiarism_Guidelines_Intro.html
- IEEE Web Page on Double Submission: http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/rights/Multi_Sub_Guidelines_Intro.html
For information related to visa requirements to enter Australia please consult the Australian government website (http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/event-organisers-participants/ ).
Please note that you should apply for your visa at least 6 to 8 weeks before your intended date of travel to Australia (or two weeks for online applications) as visa processing times may vary..
VCIP 2019 will not refund author registrations or publish no show papers in IEEE Xplore due to visa issues.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa, VCIP-2109 can provide such a letter to the following individuals:
- Keynote Speakers
- Invited Speakers
- Authors of Technical Papers
- Invited Members of the Organizing Committee
- Members of the International Steering Committee
- Attendees who have a fully paid registration.
The invitation letter will include conference title, dates and location, and it will state if you are an author, speaker, committee member or attendee.
If you need a letter for visa purpose, you should complete the conference registration first. Please send email to Local Chair Zhiyong Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please provide in your e-mail:
- a copy of your registration e-mail receipt showing the receipt number and that the registration has been paid
- your full name as it appears on your passport
- your date of birth
- your passport number
- your nationality
- your affiliation
- your work address
- your fax number
- the required delivery method for invitation letter (e-mail, fax, air-mail)
Invitation letters will be sent to to you within three days of receiving your request. Please indicate in your request if you require your invitation to be sent to you by e-mail, fax or by air mail (allow extra time for postal delay). You will need to register for the conference before your request for an invitation letter can be processed.
No invitation letter will be issued until your registration has been completed, paid in full and confirmed.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Cancellations before 30 Oct. 2019 will be subject to charge 20% of registration fee
- Cancellations before 15 Nov. 2019 will be subject to charge 50% of registration fee
- No refund will be made for cancellations after 16 Nov. 2019
- No refund will be provided if the delegate is unable to attend the conference because a visa is not issues
- No refund will be provided if the delegate is unable to attend the conference because of travel delays or missed flights.
- No refunds will be provided for no-shows.