A Non Member Registration covers up to two (2) presented papers should the papers be accepted by the conference.
All registrations include morning and afternoon tea and lunch on each day of the conference and the Welcome Reception.
Banquet tickets for guests can be purchased separately.
Special Terms and Conditions
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., by not including it in IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and IEEE will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice.
- IEEE Web Page on Plagiarism: http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/rights/Plagiarism_Guidelines_Intro.html
- IEEE Web Page on Double Submission: http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/rights/Multi_Sub_Guidelines_Intro.html
For information related to visa requirements to enter Australia please consult the Australian government website https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/visitor-600/business-visitor-stream .
Please note that you should apply for your visa at least 6 to 8 weeks before your intended date of travel to Australia as visa processing times may vary..
ISAP2022 will not refund author registrations or publish no show papers in IEEE Xplore due to visa issues.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa, ISAP2022 can provide such a letter to the following individuals:
- Keynote Speakers
- Invited Speakers
- Authors of Technical Papers
- Invited Members of the Organizing Committee
- Members of the International Steering Committee
- Attendees who have a fully paid registration.
The invitation letter will include conference title, dates and location, and it will state if you are an author, speaker, committee member or attendee.
If you need a letter for visa purpose you must be registered for the conference and have paid ther registration fee.
Invitation letters will be sent to to you within three days of receiving your request. Please indicate in your request if you require your invitation to be sent to you by e-mail, fax or by air mail (allow extra time for postal delay).