6th October – 9th October 2019
The Electromagnetic Materials and Technologies for the Future (EM-MTF2019) forum will take place during 6th October – 9th October 2019 on Magnetic Island, Australia. EM-MTF2019 will provide a captivating platform for world-leading experts in the fields of electromagnetic materials and antennas, emphasizing the emerging millimeter-wave and terahertz-wave technologies, to present their latest findings and insights, to have in-depth discussions and debates, and to share their knowledge with young researchers. The Forum will consist of three distinctive sessions:
- Distinguished Lectures, delivered by world-leading experts on specific topics (one hour per lecture) with frank and open discussions;
- Invited Talks, with presentations by invited speakers (20 minutes per presentation) grouped into topical areas; and
- Interactive Sessions, which are poster sessions for open submissions. Two best poster papers will be awarded.
To date, nine distinguished lecturers have been confirmed for EM-MTF2019.
The Registration Fee covers the following:
- Conference technical sessions and any conference proceedings
- Welcome reception
- Conference dinner
- Daily morning tea, working lunch and afternoon tea
- An island outing
- Payment is by credit-card only.
- Receipts are automatically issued by e-mail when the payment completes.
- Details for your delegate badge are collected during the registration payment process.
- Please ensure you use your correct e-mail address and your name and title are correct.
- If you have any special dietary requirements please include them in your registration details.